2012年11月13日星期二

A Competition..

Well,for nothing,
I just want to write down something,but I don't want to write some need use my brain or some need correct pronunciation to do it..

to write it..

ya

so..
that is why I come here and bull shit something...
well,
them say this is a way to improve English..
Maybe I just try to do it..

I like to write something no need use my brain..
I can write anything I like in my mind.
so,
really,
I dislike to join something like competition or something text.
them give me a subject and I need to thing about how to complete the subject or how to win the competition..
this is really boring thing to me..
and I dislike it..

now,I need to join a competition is about a illustration and a paragraph.
the subject is "I believe in myself"...Well, WTF is it? the subject if is like happiest or believe in other person , than I maybe can thing one or two about the subject, if the subject is Love or Family that  is no problem to my to thank about some paragraph or illustration to draw....

But about believe in myself like this.
I have nothing idea to draw or write............

but I hope I can find out the idea to draw and write it on this few days...
because this is what I really good in..
and the first winner can get five thousand Ringgit.
this is really interesting to my..

没有评论:

发表评论